Sunday, April 11, 2010

Starting Over (reprise)

Well now that I found out what it takes to win a championship, I thought that I would return to my moral, honest ways. I let Lebron James return in free agency the following year when I couldn't afford him, and signed one of my two young superstars to a legitimate, real contract. My team doesn't have the depth that it had the past few seasons, but I know now what it takes to win. Now that I have "mastered the game" in terms of winning a championship, I want to find out if I can win the right way. I want to honestly build a dynasty without cheating, without taking advantage of user settings or cheats. I have spent the entire semester playing this game and I have made a myriad of connections between 2K10 and the real world. I want to capitalize on them, put them to the test and see over the next two weeks whether or not I am a good enough gamer to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment